The Player eSports Tournament 2 is happening on July 7 2018 and we are really excited to announce that this year we are expanding the day to provide some insight for young gamers into the behind the scenes world of video game design and development.
On the day we will be joined by Disparity Games who are an amazing developer based in Noosa and are the masterminds behind some fantastic titles including the amazing platformer “Ninja Pizza Girl”.
In recent years the team have been working on other exciting projects one of which will be released on the Nintendo Switch very soon. Keep and eye out for a podcast coming soon where we will be talking about all the upcoming projects.
If you have had an interest in the behind the scenes world of gaming and are keen to explore a future in game design it would be worth coming along on the day to ask questions and talk to this experienced and lovely local family.
You can register your interest for the July 7 tournament here
Disparity Games Awards & Recognition
- “Tokyo Game Show 2015 Sony Indie Area Alumni” – “Ninja Pizza Girl”, Tokyo, Japan, 2015
- “Finalist – Serious Games Showcase and Challenge, Australasia” – “Ninja Pizza Girl”, Adelaide, Australia, 19th August, 2015
- “Winner – MCV Pacific Women In Games, Creative Inspiration” – Nicole Stark, Sydney, Australia, 26 May, 2015
- “PAXEast 2015 Megabooth Alumni – “Ninja Pizza Girl”” – “Ninja Pizza Girl”, PAXEast 2015
- “2013 ALIA NT Recognition Award” – “NT Languages”, Australia, 2013
- “Reached #1 ipad app on the Australian ios app store” – “Run Fatty Run”, Australia, 2012
If you would like to learn more about Disparity Games click the logo.